Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear Friends

It has been a very long time since I have occupied my blog. I experienced a few things while blogging that made me uncomfortable for a while. Then after dealing with that and coming to the realization that I could prevent some of the problems I was having with comments from other users, I fell ill. I have gone to a few different physicians and finally have a diagnosis (which I prefer to keep to myself) but I am now on the road to healing.

I do want you all to know I have missed you. I have missed reading your blogs and watching your lives through your photography.

I am considering blogging here again.

My reason for this blog is to find out who - if anyone - may still have an interest in reading my blog. If you do, please leave a quick comment letting me know so I can make a decision about writing again.

Hope you're all doing well,
Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Did you even need to ask???? I have missed you so much and wondered how you and your family are doing. I vote, yes, yes, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you are back and hope things go well for you now! I think you should continue your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Sharon ~ I have often thought of you, and wondered what happened. I'm sorry you've been ill, especially after some unpleasantness with your blog. It is so good to see you back.

    Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving your kind comment. It look forward to reading more about your life there in NC.

    May your healing be continual every day and may you feel the Love and Peace of Jesus surrounding and flowing through you.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your back..! good to see you . Kieren x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sharon, I am so happy you are back! I love your tales of your rural lifestyle! I am sorry you have had some negative comments from negative people.....some folks just don't have anything better to do I guess. I hope you stay and enjoy blogging as much as we enjoy reading. sue anne

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to respectfully share your thoughts with me on anything you read on my blog. If you wish to comment you must be a registered user. This is to reduce spam and other abuse by anonymous visitors. Thanks for your understanding and thank you so much for visiting.

Site Meter

online counter
Copyright © The Old Oak Swing 2008, 2009, 2010